حبي للدوحة طبعا!
I was asked yesterday to name 3 things I love about Doha. This is not the first time I’ve been asked this question, and I don’t think my list has changed much since day 2 in the city:
1) Supermarkets (where the world and all its foodstuffs are on display)
2) Nice people (I’ve met many so far, including some colleagues who took me to buy a year’s supply of wine and beer today)
3) Free time on weekends. Lots of it. Too much.
Now I should add “the Corniche” as 4):
- On my list of Doha fun times to come: a boat tour of the bay. Another month and it should be cool enough.
- This is supposed to be an Oryx, poor baby. He was the mascot of either the Arab or the Asian games held here
just about 2 years ago last December. Note his condition. If this is what Doha wind, sand and humidity does to plaster, I can better understand why my skin has gone to s**t since arriving!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
and tagged alcohol
. Bookmark the permalink